COMMERCIAL SEATING PRODUCTS, INC
Manufacturer Warranty Information
Term of sales
Terms of payment
– Advance payment required on all items unless specified
– A deposit of 30% must be made to hold incoming inventory
– A deposit of 50% is required for custom orders
– credit card (charge 3% handling fee for major credit card)
– check, bank check, cash, wire transfer and ACH draft
– paypal, direct deposits
– for international purchases ,CSP only accepts wire transfers
Commercial seating products (called “CSP”) reserves the right to change prices for products offered by CSP at any time.
CSP offers a manufacturer warranty period (see below for detail) from the date of purchase on your invoice. We will need to inspect items in order to validate this warranty. CSP Products’ warranty will not apply to any product which has been repaired or altered by anyone other than the manufacturer. The factory will not assume labor charges for unauthorized filed repairs unless agreed to in writing by the factory prior to the repairs being done. Under no circumstances shall CSP’s warranty exceed the original price paid for the merchandise. No reimbursements for repairs made in the field will be allowed without prior written consent. Variations in colors, grain or texture beyond reasonable commercial match are not warranted due to natural characteristics of the materials used. If the item’s useful life expires, it must be handled as waste. This means it must be handed over to a licensed facility for disposal (such as a waste collection facility). No other warranty expressed or implied.
Should a defect occur, CSP will repair or replace, at our option, defective goods free of charge provided the product is returned to us promptly, as directed, prepaid, and with an RMA(returned merchandise authorization) number. CSP will not be liable for costs associated with any of the above conditions.
Periodic maintenance is necessary. Products should be inspected every time before use to be sure they are free of damage or signs of structural fatigue incurred in daily handling, in addition to receiving regular cleaning & maintenance (i.e. screws and bolts should be tightened, feet caps and glides replaced regularly). If a defect is found, take the item out of service immediately and contact CSP. All warranty, both expressed and implied, shall be invalid if proper care and maintenance procedures are not followed.
This warranty does not cover
- Wear and tear
- Upholstered materials either supplied by CSP or the purchaser
- Damage or injury caused by
unreasonable or abusive use
- failure to provide necessary reasonable care
- failure to follow maintenance guidelines
- accident, tampering or negligence
- unauthorized repairs
- after market changes to the product
Under normal use CSP has a limited structure warranty on parts for the following amount of time
1 Year Limited Warranty on all items
The aforementioned Warranties shall be subject to change in sole discretion of Commercial Seating Products Inc.
Returned merchandise will not be accepted unless authorized in writing prior to return. The merchandise and cartons must be in “NEW” condition upon receipt in our warehouse. Returns will be accepted within 15 days from the invoice date. Otherwise return will not be allowed and contact CSP for further instruction. All returned products will be subject to a 20% restocking fee on furniture, 30% restocking fee on accessories and the return shipping fees. If any merchandise is returned damaged (by either shipping company or customer) buyers will be charged and additional repair or replacement fee.
Shipping fees for both the initial delivery and return are paid for by the customer and non-refundable. Refunds issued will be solely on defective items purchased. Shipping Expenses are not included and are non-refundable. For large returns that may involve freight, please contact us directly for further instruction.
If there is damage,
- Take a picture of the damage.
2. Document and describe the damage on the paper work when the carrier delivers the product. Do not let the driver leave without documenting the damage. Keep a copy.
3. Call CSP customer service to inform us that you documented the damages and took photos.
Freight companies do not pick up any damaged pallets from our warehouse. However on occasion there have been incidents where items are damaged during transport. We take great care that all items are shipped on pallets which are completely wrapped and safely secured. It is the purchasers responsibility to thoroughly inspect all items upon arrival.
Shipping costs are not included in our item price. Shipping costs are contingent on 3 main factors: Size of pallet, weight and delivery location of order.
All the freight responsible for additional fees:
1) Small box (under 70 Lbs): FedEx, UPS, US Post office, DHL, Private delivery
2) LTL (pallet)
3) Full truck load
4) Container direct shipment
5) Inside delivery
6) Lift gate
7) Truck/private direct delivery
Otherwise, contact CSP for further direction.